Region Hikke - A Region of Fakemon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum Board For Region Hikke - A Region of Fakemon

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hikke Nav

>> Go to Hikke

>> Holly's Lab
>> Your Backpack
>> Explore Region Hikke
>> Credits

Latest topics
» Helloooo everyone
Boulder Babies--A NEW MYADOPTS WEBSITE Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29 2012, 15:03 by Heibai

» Herro everyone :3
Boulder Babies--A NEW MYADOPTS WEBSITE Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 00:17 by Brighteye

» Heyyyyyy! :)
Boulder Babies--A NEW MYADOPTS WEBSITE Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 00:16 by Brighteye

» COMING SOON: A new Region..?
Boulder Babies--A NEW MYADOPTS WEBSITE Icon_minitimeMon May 23 2011, 11:27 by Hikaru

» Pokemon Black and White
Boulder Babies--A NEW MYADOPTS WEBSITE Icon_minitimeSun May 22 2011, 19:21 by Hikaru

» Come on, people
Boulder Babies--A NEW MYADOPTS WEBSITE Icon_minitimeSun May 22 2011, 19:17 by Hikaru

» Birthday Discussion
Boulder Babies--A NEW MYADOPTS WEBSITE Icon_minitimeSun May 22 2011, 19:15 by Hikaru

» Favorite Fakemon? :
Boulder Babies--A NEW MYADOPTS WEBSITE Icon_minitimeWed May 18 2011, 08:26 by Brighteye

» DragAdopt-- A Virtual Dragon Adoption Website!
Boulder Babies--A NEW MYADOPTS WEBSITE Icon_minitimeWed May 18 2011, 08:24 by Brighteye

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Boulder Babies--A NEW MYADOPTS WEBSITE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kuma
Fresh out of the Lab
Fresh out of the Lab
kuma

Region Hikke Account Name : kuma
Poke` : 24644

Trainer Profile
Boulder Babies--A NEW MYADOPTS WEBSITE Empty
PostSubject: Boulder Babies--A NEW MYADOPTS WEBSITE   Boulder Babies--A NEW MYADOPTS WEBSITE Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24 2011, 06:26

OK I know it's not as epic as mm2 or Hikke, but AMGINE AND I STARTED A NEW MYADOPTS WEBSITE!!! Very Happy It's definitely still a major WIP but still...CLICK HERE IF YOU WANT TO SEE IT Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy !!! (Amgine is Parasti, obviously) If you want to join, we're OK with that, but it might also be convenient if you waited a bit while I try to figure out coding and Amgine draws adoptables (she draws the better stuff so it's sort of more her area than mine) and we mesh everything together and create an epic website!!!
Back to top Go down
Amgeni
Fresh out of the Lab
Fresh out of the Lab
Amgeni

Region Hikke Account Name : Amgine
Poke` : 25238

PostSubject: Re: Boulder Babies--A NEW MYADOPTS WEBSITE   Boulder Babies--A NEW MYADOPTS WEBSITE Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24 2011, 06:30

owhat, you posted it. :o
Lol, I'm majorly procrastinating on this, so Kuma has done more considerable work than I have. ^^"
I only drew one adoptable. :o I still need to figure out how to get it off the adoption page.....don't apologize for that, Kuma, I'm pretty sure I can take it off somehow. c:
And, and, and, I hope you guys like it. 8D Kuma mainly does the CSS while I just design stuff for the site like the little random dinosaur that appears when you hover your cursor over the menu links. Evil Kitteh The site's not ready to be posted on MyAdopts yet...so we're just using Hikke for now. Razz
Please constructively critisize; tips are appreciated. Very Happy
(I hate purple, but I wanted it to be our site's main theme because it seemed to fit the attitude Kuma and I keep making for our areas and characters Razz)
Back to top Go down
Rabbit
Caught First Pokemon
Caught First Pokemon
Rabbit

Region Hikke Account Name : Rabbit
Poke` : 25076

Trainer Profile

PostSubject: Re: Boulder Babies--A NEW MYADOPTS WEBSITE   Boulder Babies--A NEW MYADOPTS WEBSITE Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24 2011, 10:19

I joined :) I'm Rabbit, like usual.
Back to top Go down
http://soaren.omgforum.net
kuma
Fresh out of the Lab
Fresh out of the Lab
kuma

Region Hikke Account Name : kuma
Poke` : 24644

Trainer Profile
PostSubject: Re: Boulder Babies--A NEW MYADOPTS WEBSITE   Boulder Babies--A NEW MYADOPTS WEBSITE Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29 2011, 00:24

Hey I was wondering if we could add Hikke as an affiliate?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boulder Babies--A NEW MYADOPTS WEBSITE   Boulder Babies--A NEW MYADOPTS WEBSITE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boulder Babies--A NEW MYADOPTS WEBSITE
Page 1 of 1