Region Hikke - A Region of Fakemon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum Board For Region Hikke - A Region of Fakemon

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hikke Nav

>> Go to Hikke

>> Holly's Lab
>> Your Backpack
>> Explore Region Hikke
>> Credits

Latest topics
» Helloooo everyone
OMNOMNOM 8D Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29 2012, 15:03 by Heibai

» Herro everyone :3
OMNOMNOM 8D Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 00:17 by Brighteye

» Heyyyyyy! :)
OMNOMNOM 8D Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 00:16 by Brighteye

» COMING SOON: A new Region..?
OMNOMNOM 8D Icon_minitimeMon May 23 2011, 11:27 by Hikaru

» Pokemon Black and White
OMNOMNOM 8D Icon_minitimeSun May 22 2011, 19:21 by Hikaru

» Come on, people
OMNOMNOM 8D Icon_minitimeSun May 22 2011, 19:17 by Hikaru

» Birthday Discussion
OMNOMNOM 8D Icon_minitimeSun May 22 2011, 19:15 by Hikaru

» Favorite Fakemon? :
OMNOMNOM 8D Icon_minitimeWed May 18 2011, 08:26 by Brighteye

» DragAdopt-- A Virtual Dragon Adoption Website!
OMNOMNOM 8D Icon_minitimeWed May 18 2011, 08:24 by Brighteye

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

OMNOMNOM 8D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokemontrainergigi
Fresh out of the Lab
Fresh out of the Lab
Pokemontrainergigi

Region Hikke Account Name : Pokemontrainergigi
Poke` : 24350

Trainer Profile

OMNOMNOM 8D Empty
PostSubject: OMNOMNOM 8D   OMNOMNOM 8D Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10 2011, 10:58

Hm...Bragging/Complaining? O.o

Well...I HAVE NO IDEA WHY BUT I'M IN AN AMAZING MOOD 8D Maybe because I finally posted a message up on the MA forums to try to stop getting stressed out and now that I feel like I am not stressed anymore I feel amazing 8D

Complaints? Well my Physics teacher assigned us 100+40+40+30+??? questions as review for a test. So me being sick for a week has to do these too. He doesn't give me a due date so I work on them up until the end of our testing week. I finally finish the last problem and feel very glad that's over. Well report cards came today, guess what he commented on my paper? I "had a lot of Castlelearning (the website these questions were) work that was not done." WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT I SPENT AN ENTIRE WEEK ON THAT CRAP DX But this isn't the first time, I also apparently haven't done any homework and don't pay attention in class. Okay yeah, I didn't do any homework first quarter, no motivation. But second quarter I did most/some of my homework. Getting better Meow BUT the 'doesn't pay attention' ticks me off because DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY I DON'T PAY ATTENTION!?!?

Well this is how an average Physics class goes:
-We attempt to start a lesson, some student blurts out random nonsense
-Diverge on a random topic for 5-10mins
-Get back onto Physics work
-Same group of students distract again
-Diverge again
-Repeat...

So what do I do? Well, I like art and tend to have an English book I need to read, why sit around and listen to idiots babble on when I can DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE O_O" Then I get blamed for not paying attention, what about those students who START the problems >.>

And that's my rant Meow
Back to top Go down
kuma
Fresh out of the Lab
Fresh out of the Lab
kuma

Region Hikke Account Name : kuma
Poke` : 24644

Trainer Profile
OMNOMNOM 8D Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMNOMNOM 8D   OMNOMNOM 8D Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11 2011, 04:07

O O O!!! MY RANT IS THAT...eh I'll think of something. ANYWAYS, Gigi, that sounds horrible. O I KNOW!!! OK, so I have some really horrible teachers, and one of them is my computer teacher and he's always being mean and doing weird hypocritical stuffs. Like today someone stood up(that's illegal in computer class)and he got so mad he stood up and started hollering. He was all like "HEY!!! DON'T STAND UP!!! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU NOT TO STAND UP!!! THIS IS THE TENTH TIME I'VE HAD TO TELL YOU NOT TO STAND UP!!!" (this is a lie...he might've said it ONCE before) "DO NOT EVER STAND UP IN MY CLASS!!! I AM A VERY NICE MAN BUT YOU DO NOT STAND UP IN MY CLASS OR I WILL GIVE YOU DETENTION!!! I'M SO NICE I'VE NEVER EVEN GIVEN ANYONE DETENTION, BUT NOW I'M DRAWING THE LINE!!!" And we were all like Shocked . So ya. Tis my rant.
Back to top Go down
Sasora
Admin
Sasora

Status : REGION HIKKE IS OPEN! :D *spazztistical spazzity spazz spazz*
Region Hikke Account Name : Professor Holly
Poke` : 25374

Trainer Profile
OMNOMNOM 8D Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMNOMNOM 8D   OMNOMNOM 8D Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15 2011, 14:45

LOLOL, that's how my Physics classes go too, Gigi. XD The only difference is that it's the TEACHER who gets everyone off-topic. He starts the class off with random riddles and stuff. After like 10 minutes of doing that, he finally starts teaching the lesson. XD

And wow.. No standing up? I don't have computer class, but whenever we have a class in the computer lab, everyone's standing up, walking over to other people, doing random things, opening up omegle, playing online shooting games, etc. o.O
Back to top Go down
http://pokehikke.roflforum.net
kuma
Fresh out of the Lab
Fresh out of the Lab
kuma

Trainer Profile
OMNOMNOM 8D Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMNOMNOM 8D   OMNOMNOM 8D Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16 2011, 05:19

You're lucky Sad . They've blocked pretty much every website at my school except for Wikipedia and magiclearning.com or whatever. Bored OWAT I JUST LOOKED UP magiclearning.com AND IT'S REAL. Shocked . Anyways, hem hem, your physics teacher sounds like my computer teacher. Man I rant way too much about him. Anyways, he spends 80% of the period explaining what we're supposed to do during the period. He's always over-explaining stuff and making us not-focused. We're like GEEZ MAN WE KNOW HOW TO RIGHT-CLICK A MOUSE DX . Lol I made up a nickname for him because he kept being behind my friends and I when we were saying bad stuff about him. I call him Mr. Muffin Meow . Anyways, that's all I can think of saying right now. Unless you want to hear about all the horrible subs....OK I'LL TELL YOU OuO!!! OK, so I'll just do my ranty-rant-rant stuff about Mrs. V. No one knows what the V stands for. Anyways, she subbed at my old school too(she's following me Shocked )and the last time she subbed she came in and was like OK HERES YOUR PAPER NOW DO IT!!! SO we were like Um...what is--we don't know--we've never done this!!! Because we didn't know what she had given us and we had never learned it so she was like UGH YOU GUYS ARE SO ANNOYING!!! Then she sat at our teachers desk and texted for the rest of the period. I mean, REALLY???!!! ANYWAYS, I have nothing else to say so BYEEEEE. Meow
Back to top Go down
Pokemontrainergigi
Fresh out of the Lab
Fresh out of the Lab
Pokemontrainergigi

Region Hikke Account Name : Pokemontrainergigi
Poke` : 24350

Trainer Profile

OMNOMNOM 8D Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMNOMNOM 8D   OMNOMNOM 8D Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16 2011, 05:47

Sasora wrote:
LOLOL, that's how my Physics classes go too, Gigi. XD The only difference is that it's the TEACHER who gets everyone off-topic. He starts the class off with random riddles and stuff. After like 10 minutes of doing that, he finally starts teaching the lesson. XD
Actually 50% of the time it's the teacher, 50% of the time the students Very Sad
Back to top Go down
kuma
Fresh out of the Lab
Fresh out of the Lab
kuma

Trainer Profile
OMNOMNOM 8D Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMNOMNOM 8D   OMNOMNOM 8D Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22 2011, 02:21

That stinks Gigi. Sad I have really talkative classes so a lot of times we waste half of the period jabbing away and stuff and all the teachers are like DX SHUT UP!!! And we're like ...talk talk talk. I admit some of the talking is me but not A LOT of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OMNOMNOM 8D Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMNOMNOM 8D   OMNOMNOM 8D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMNOMNOM 8D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Region Hikke - A Region of Fakemon :: POST! :: Discussion :: Bragging and Complaining-
Jump to: